On September 25, 2009, Rassie was diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. His symptoms: Swollen Feet and bruising. We never exepected a diagnoses of Leukemia. The Doctors and we ourselves, are very optimistic about the treatments available. We know that we have a long road ahead of us and we hope that you will support us on our journey to recovery.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just Thinking...

Tonight as I sit here I think back to when this whole CML thing began. I just can not believe how fast time goes by. My sweet Lane was a few days short of being 2 months old when Rassie was first diagnosed. He is now a bouncy, sweet, loveable 18 month old! And little Miss Independent Scarlett, she is now 3!!! We have all grown together in someway and are truly Blessed. I am so Blessed that Rassie has responded well to the Gleevec. I am Blessed that he has lived as normal a life as possible without chemo or radiation. (aside from his injury/paralysis). God is Good without a doubt. I am just in awe of how far we have come and how strong my family truly is.

Lane
September 2009


Lane
February 2011


Scarlett
September 2009


Scarlett
January 2011

3 comments:

MommyIvy said...

You guys have been through a lot and I am glad to see how well you have pulled through and are seemingly growing.

Drkaranpatelortho said...

Arthroscopy Surgeon in Kachiguda

konnectdiagnostics said...

Home Sample Collection at Kompally