On September 25, 2009, Rassie was diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. His symptoms: Swollen Feet and bruising. We never exepected a diagnoses of Leukemia. The Doctors and we ourselves, are very optimistic about the treatments available. We know that we have a long road ahead of us and we hope that you will support us on our journey to recovery.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Day We Found Out

I was just going through pictures on my phone from the day we found out Rassie had CML.  I thought I would share.

The first one is my visitors pass from the ER so I could go back and see Rassie. I had no idea the news I was about to face.


This one is of Rassie. He didn't realize I was snapping his picture and wasn't all that happy about it either. But I told him not to worry. It was just his face and he looked fine. I love him no matter what!



This was our view from NT806.  You can see the old part of the hospital.  The sky is such a beautiful blue.



And this next picture is actually from the day Rassie got discharged. Our 2 sweet babies waiting to bring Daddy home. We were all worn out and ready to be home for good.