On September 25, 2009, Rassie was diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. His symptoms: Swollen Feet and bruising. We never exepected a diagnoses of Leukemia. The Doctors and we ourselves, are very optimistic about the treatments available. We know that we have a long road ahead of us and we hope that you will support us on our journey to recovery.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Daddy's Encouragement

I wanted to share some Daddy's encouragement... I think we will all agree these two little miracles are great encouragement!


We miss you Daddy on days we play at the Park.
We can hardly wait for you to come home!
We Love You Daddy!



I'm dreaming of Daddy! He's my Hero!



Remember the days Daddy, when we played Rockband?
I can't wait for you to come home and let me play again!



Look at Me Daddy, ain't Life Grand!



Your Sweet Little Pumpkin who brought you lots of treats!



And don't forget Mommy, She Loves You too!