On September 25, 2009, Rassie was diagnosed with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. His symptoms: Swollen Feet and bruising. We never exepected a diagnoses of Leukemia. The Doctors and we ourselves, are very optimistic about the treatments available. We know that we have a long road ahead of us and we hope that you will support us on our journey to recovery.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Piece of Beauty from Above

A piece of beauty that God has Blessed us with

This is a picture I took. It's been a while since I've looked at it but I always enjoy days like this when God's beauty really shines through. It always brightens my day and makes me smile.






3 comments:

EMILY G. said...

very beautiful picture!! it is so easy to take things like that for granted sometimes...

Holly said...

That is a beautiful picture! I love it! God's wonderful creation. :)

Sara said...

Beautiful! Our God is SO good!